I have recently adapted to a new group of friends at school. I love them to death! They are way fun that's for sure. But there is only one problem with this...they think that because I am "new in the group" they get to abuse me or something. I am just constantly picked on...its fantastic..i love it... :] not really...
So here is how my lunch went today. I am sitting there with my phone and next thing i know its gone and i have absolutely NO idea who has it. So no phone for me during lunch. Then i almost get trashed mulitpule times and i am just fighting with all that i can so i don't end up in the garbage can because its lunch and who knows whats in there. Also i was constantly getting hit by three boys...it was fantastic. Then my friend let me go when i was leaning back and he was holdin me up...Guess what happend?? I flew into a bench. In result of flying into this bench i now have all these marks on my back and its very much bruised and hurts really bad!! I also was dragged around, tripped and a bunch of stuff like that. I am kind of it lots of pain now... :/ Bleh!! <---- thats just about how i feel right now! Now that the day is over i get the pleasure of being excited for it all to happen over again tomorrow!! Lets just hope i get some skittles and mt dew to make my day better! Its the last day of school before thanksgiving break too so lets just get tomorrow over with and it will be all good :]
That is all :]
No comments:
Post a Comment