I Believe That... our background and circumstances may have an influence on who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
I Believe That...no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I Believe That...just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, does not mean they don't love you with all they have.
I Believe That... it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I Believe That... you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I Believe That... either you control your attitude, or your attitude controls you.
I Believe That...money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I Believe That... sometimes when i am angry, I have the right to be angry. but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I Believe That... it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to forgive yourself.
I Believe That... no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I Believe That... the people you care about most in life are taken from you much too soon.
I Believe That... life is more precious than money will ever be able to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment