Hey guys!! So I know its been a while and there will be updates to come. But I had to do this thing for english because in my english class our homework is on a blog...ya okay who does that?? Anyways...I thought Id share this with all you guys because well who knows..what the heck! Ha have fun reading this :]
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- I was five years old.
- I was playing lots of sports like soccer, gymnastics, softball, etc.
- I was working on becoming a competitive gymnast for the first time.
- I was watching all the Disney movies.
- I was a little girl with ALOT of energy.
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
- I was wishing that I had more freedom than i did.
- I was competing as a level five gymnast.
- I was wishing that I had a sibling that was close to me in age.
- I was constantly with friends
- I was living the worry free life.
5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
- I was trying to pass 9th grade.
- I was competing as a level 7 gymnast
- I was wishing my brother would move out.
- I was spending the last 48 hours that were left possible to hang out with my best friend.
- I was saying goodbye to my best friend and her family as they were deported back to Argentina.
5 things i was doing yesterday:
- I was cleaning my house.
- I was eating a ton of food.
- I was arguing with my brother who got the front seat and who got to control the music.
- I was hanging out with friends.
- I was at an open gym, realizing how exhausting foam pits are.
5 snacks/treats I enjoy:
5 songs I think I know all the words to:
- Dirt Road Anthem (Jason Aldean)
- I Don't Want This Night to End (Luke Bryan)
- Amazed (Lonestar)
- People Are Crazy (Billy Currington)
- Ive Been Watchin You (Rodney Atkins)
5 things I would do with $100 million:
- I would buy A LOT of land in the south, buy a nice house and own a ranch.
- I would buy a cabin in the mountains, along with a bunch of four wheelers and all of that fun stuff.
- I would go on a cruise around the world.
- I would buy me and some friends tickets to Chile to go see my friend.
- I would buy my friend and her family visa cards to get back into America.
5 locations I would like to escape to:
- I don't turn off, close or put away anything..ever.
- I eat a lot of unhealthy food. ( Luckily it does not affect me at all)
- I always, let me repeat ALWAYS get my way. ( I do whatever I can to get my way)
- I am way too lazy.
- I leave everything around the house.
5 things I like to do:
- I like to do gymnastics.
- I like to play and watch baseball.
- I like to do pretty much anything that involves music.
- I like to ride four wheelers.
- I like to do anything in the mountains.
5 TV shows I like:
5 biggest joys at the moment:
- The fact that I am back in gymnastics after being out for 2 months.
- Music, Music and Music
- The fact that my brother is moving out :]
- Future plans
- Coloring Books :]
I'm happiest when... I am not home, and I am out doing something with friends.
Someday I'm going to... live in the south :)
When I'm really down, what I want to do is... eat lots of food, listen to music, and sleep.
I feel anxious... pretty much ALL the time
I like people who....are crazy, know how to have fun and don't really care what people think about them.
All it takes to make me happy is...lots of food(especially meat), sleep and being able to be out doing something.
What I really want to do is...Fly a fighter plane.
I wish that....i grew up on a ranch.
I don't like when people are...full of themselves.
A person really should...be happy more often.
I just hate it that... school takes so much effort. ( it should be lots easier)
I just love it that... its almost thanksgiving because thanksgiving means lots of food :]
No comments:
Post a Comment