Micah Shea Watkins was born on April 14 1994 and left us all on January 14 2012.
Here is her AMAZING story. (From my point of veiw this is)
Micah Shea Watkins. What a joy she was. Ever since we were little ive known her, and shes been like an older sister to me ever since then.
She was such an amazing person. Her smile brought a smile to anyone who saw it. Glowing it was. She cared about everyone so much. Sometimes it may not have seemed like it since she could be stubborn and she had that attitude, but she really cared and loved everyone in her life more than anyone could image. She had endless energy, always doing something crazy. She was probably one of the most gifted, talented people i have ever met. An amazing gymnast and remarkable flutist. Shes the girl who would go out and do anything. She was so daring. You tell you no, or that she couldn't and she would go out and prove you wrong. She wouldn't take no for an answer that's for sure.
She loved animals more than anything. They were a huge part of her life and she made sure that none of them were treated wrong. I guess that you could say she felt like she was the same as them in a way. Its kind of hard to explain but if you knew her you would understand the point im trying to get across with this. She made sure everyone of them felt loved and accepted and she was the same way with her nieces, nefews, family and friends. She was such a kind hearted person.
She wasnt the best at letting people in and talking to them about problems she was having or things like that. But i feel honored to say that she opened up to me and she told me about things going on in her life and she let me in. She let me be a part of something not a lot of people got to be a part of. And for that i feel special.
She was courageous, strong, beautiful, athletic, loving and most of all a fighter. She was definitely the strongest person iv'e ever met. And not just physically but emotionally and mentally too. Ever since she was young she struggled with social anxiety and on top of that problems of abuse seemed to be to much for her. She fought through life as well as she could but for her there was only one way out. No matter what anyone did, in the end it was ultimately her decision. And like i said, once she sets her mind to something. It is what it is. Yes, we all wish it didnt have to happen the way it did and we all wish she was still here with us. But we now know she is finally truly happy and at peace. And im happy she is happy.
A while before she left us all she said this to me...
"Its been fun and its been real. But its mine so it isnt called "steal". What never was, wont be lost. You did nothing wrong so there is no cost. I love you forever no matter what. you were the friend that got me through almost every rut. If you love me please promise me that you will forever stay you"
Micah has been like my older sister since we were little. I love her with my whole heart and nothing will ever change that. She was always there for me for whatever i needed and i always tried my best to be there for her for whatever she needed.Thats just how it was. We were always there for eachother. She was such a great influence on me and i always looked up to her so much. We were so much alike. Both gymnasts, both played flute, and both adopted. And we both always held onto that. I dont know why i got so lucky to be such a great part in her life, why i got to be so close to her but im grateful for that opportunity. Im so grateful for the fact that we got closer than ever over the last 6 months of her life. That i got to have one last girls night out with her and got to see her a couple last times before she left us. After not seeing her for a couple years i cant express how much it means that i got the chance to have the last special bond with her.
"I still love you mckayla jane. I still and forever will:))" was one of the last things i heard from her and i hold onto that forever. Hearing that from her meant so much because i know i had to have some sort of impact on her life. The same goes for her. I still love you Micah Shea. I still and forever will! :)
"Dont grieve for me, for now im free,
I'm fallowing the path God has laid you see.
I took his hand when i heard his call.
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I found peace at the close of the day.
If my parting has left a void
Then fill it with remembered joys-
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss
Oh yes, these things i too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full i savored much,
Good friends, good times, a loved ones touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
Dont lengthen it now with undue grief
Lift up your hearts, and peace to thee-
God wanted me now, he set me free."
That has helped me get through all of this a little bit easier. It says it all. For her parents there is this.
"Ill lend you for a little while,
a child of mine" God said,
"For you to love the while she lives,
and mourn for when she's dead.
It may be two or three short years,
or twenty two or three,
but will you, till i call her back,
take care of her for me?
She'll bring her charms to gladden you,
and should her stay be brief,
you'll have her lovely memories
as solace for your grief.
I cannot promise she will stay,
since all from earth return,
but there are lessons taught down there
I want this child to learn.
I've looked the wide world over
in my search for teacher's true,
and from the throngs that crowd life's lanes,
I have selected you.
Now will you give her all your love?
Nor think the labor vain?
Nor hate me when i come to call,
to take her back again?"
God fancied he heard the parent's say,
"Dear Lord, thy will be done.
For all the joy the child shall bring,
the risk of grief I'll fun.
Ill shelter her with tenderness,
Ill love her while i may,
and for the happiness I've known
forever grateful I'll stay.
But should the angels call for her
much sooner than i planned,
Ill brave the bitter grief that comes,
and try to understand"
How true is this. its just how it is. We need to accept things the way they are even if its the hardest challenge youll go through in your life. There's always a reason. I know her parents and i KNOW they took care of her and gave her all the love they had. More love than imaginable.
"We tried our best but there was nothing we could do. She got put to the test but couldn't fallow through. What you thought you did was clever has now changed our lives forever. With us you have no more time to spend. But we still love you Micah, love you till the very end."
Micah Shea Watkins:
I love you with my whole heart and i always will. I miss you more than you can imagine but i know that your always here with me, watching over me and probably laughin at all the stupid things i do :) Thank you for being such a big part of my life and being like my older sister. Thank you for all the fun memories we've shared. From the snow fight we had in our leo's at gym, to watching movies at my house. Thanks for letting me be a part of your life and letting me in. I will always remember you. You will never be forgotten. Ill see you one day. And till then know that im always thinking about you and missing you. Love you deary.
I still love you Micah Shea. I still and forever will! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment