27.11.11

Friends Since Four


 This is me and my friend Wes. We have been friends since we were four!! I freakin love her with all my heart!! We just can not not be friends. Theres no possible way for us to not be friends. YES, we may fight but thats just cause we are like sisters.

We kinda got into lots of trouble when we were little kids which caused her parents not to like me at all..The next thing that happend was we werent aloud to hang out. It didnt stop us at all!!


                                                    She now lives in wyoming with some family until june. I guess her parents got to the point where they were really jus done. I dunno exactly.

Anywayss...

She came home for thanksgiving and cam and visited me :] We took lots of pictures :] Of course why would we not?? :] But it was fun :] We laughed lots!!














I love wes!! shes my friend ive had the longest! shes been through so much with me!! Always been there for me. Love her with all i got!! :]


We are definatly crazy and dont really care what other people think about us. I think thats why our friendship works out so well!!! We fight lots but we love lots also. Lots of smiles and laughter when we are together! We tend to dance around to music like no ones watching and sing at the top of our lungs like we are pros!! We have the BEST imaginations out there together too!!



 These pictures did NOT come from a good picture day with us but OH WELL!! Dont judge us we are crazy and we do what we please. Think we are weird...we dont care..we know its true :] This is how our life is and how its gunna go!! We love us!! You should too :]




No comments:

Post a Comment